Due to the rapid escalation of the Covid-19 Coronavirus Australia-wide and the potential for spreading in a situation of a communal gathering, we believe it would be irresponsible to continue with the Australian Cider Day celebration at Flying Brick Cider Co scheduled for today. The health and safety of the community and our great team are too important to take even the slightest risk.
Sincere apologies for any inconvenience but people’s well-being is the number one priority and we are all in this together. Thank you for your understanding and to all who have been working towards bringing the celebration together. Flying Brick Cider Co will still be open today from 1pm for normal trading just not in a communal, ‘carnival-type’ set up as was planned for Australian Cider Day.
Something for everyone!
The FIRST EVER Australian Cider Day Celebration
Get your party boots on! The inaugural Australian Cider Day is landing at Flying Brick Cider House and promises a full day of music, fun, food, cider and celebrations for all ages. Officially endorsed by Cider Australia, online tickets are now on sale to the Australian Cider Day celebration to be held on Saturday, March 14.
TICKETS ONLY $20
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
Your ticket is a passport to a full day of entertainment with one of the most fantastic Tribute line ups the region has seen.
Tickets on the day will be $25. Kids under 12 are free if accompanied by an adult.
This massive March celebration is all in the name of celebrating the humble apple, or more specifically its spin-off, cider – a drink that has taken the world by storm in the last decade. Four fabulous bands and a fantastic array of food, cider, beer, wine, kid’s activities, cider making demonstrations complete the picture for a top day out!
Kicking off at 10am, four of the most popular tribute bands in Australia will be performing throughout the day until 9pm – literally the ultimate Tribute line up. Patrons will be entertained all day as they revel in some of the most iconic music the world has ever known.
First cab off the rank is Night Fever – Bee Gees Revival. Sing along, dance and celebrate all the hits, colour, sounds and moves of true music royalty with Australia’s number one Bee Gees show. Next up, internationally acclaimed BABBA will bring out everyone’s inner dancing Queen with a guaranteed spellbinding, spectacular performance. The international world tour sensation – Simply the Best – Rebecca O’Connor as Tina Turner is next. Not only does Rebecca bare an uncanny resemblance to Tina Turner, her incredible vocal range and performance style have been described as one of the most authentic, entertaining and exciting shows honouring this artist the world has ever seen. Australian Cider Day revellers will also get to bop along to legendary local cover band, Test Pilot Molly. Loved for their vibrant performances of contemporary pop hits, they are nothing short of awesome. And that’s just the entertainment. . .
Music Line Up
10.30am – 11.30am Accoustic Duo
12noon – 1.15pm ‘Nightfever’ Bee Gees Tribute
1.30pm – 2.15pm Accoustic Duo
2.30pm – 3.45pm BABBA – Abba Tribute Band
4.30pm – 5.45pm ‘Simply the Best’ Tina Turner Tribute Show
6.30pm – 9pm Test Pilot Molly
Cider Making demonstrations will enable people to come behind the scenes on a rare adventure to explore, taste and learn about crafting boutique ciders from fresh fruit.
FREE Behind the Scene Cider Making Demonstrations with Cider Master Nyall Condon:
New release ciders will be on tasting and on the pour throughout the day as will a couple of cheeky cocktails the Flying Brick team have been busily devising!
Lots of food will be on offer – patrons will be able to choose from a huge range of food stations and food trucks.
🍔THE FOOD LINE UP
- Zucchini, sweet corn and montery jack cheese quasedilla, capsicum salsa, guacamole
- Smoked beef brisket burger with bourbon B.B.Q sauce, coleslaw, swiss cheese
- Crumbed squid, fries, garden salad, tartare sauce
- Shoestring fries, smoked jalapeño aoli
- Lard crust apple pie with soft whipped cream
Kids will be happy too - not only do children under 12 get in FREE, the Kid’s ‘CORE’ner will feature a Jumping Castle, face painting and balloon artist set to get a smile on everyone’s dial from 10am - 2pm.
The Australian Cider Day Celebration will be held at Flying Brick Cider House
1251 Bellarine Highway, Wallington on Saturday, March 14, 2020
10am – 9pm. This is an all-weather event. No refunds.
- Pre-purchased tickets are $20pp via www.cidercelebrations.com.au
- Tickets may be purchased on the day at Flying Brick Cider House for $25.
- Children under 12 are FREE but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who hold a valid ticket.
- The Australian Cider Day celebration at Flying Brick Cider House will proceed rain, hail or shine. There are substantial undercover areas at Flying Brick Cider House.
- Security will search all bags upon entry.
- A wide range of food and beverages will be available to purchase including GF, Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free.
Strictly no BYO food is to be brought on site part anywhere on the website. It has the first line you mention, but not the later.
- There will be an ATM onsite.
What to bring
- Tickets, unless purchasing at the Entry Marquee.
- Credit Card/Debit card and/or cash. All food and beverage outlets will accept both.
- Empty water bottle to fill up at water stations if you wish. You may bring a commercially unopened bottle of water.
- Fully charged phone.
- Sun protection – sunglasses, hat, sunscreen.
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are OK)
What not to bring
- Aerosol cans
- Large Eskies
- Picnic blankets
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items (eg. metal cutlery, scissors, knifes) that are deemed unsafe
- Any other items which the venue may deem to be dangerous or capable of causing